About Jane O'Malley
Jane is a full time realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Using her experiences living in Wilmette, Jane strives to provide each client with a house that will turn into a home. By focusing on what is most important to each client, whether it be purchasing a property or selling your home, Jane works with you in partnership to accomplish your real estate goals. Having confidence in your Realtor does not always come easily, but when working with Jane, that confidence is present from the first meeting. She always practices with your best interest in mind and carefully crafts expertly designed strategies to search, market and negotiate the best outcome for you. Jane also puts a high importance on staying current. She utilizes the best technology tools to stay ahead of the curve on new properties hitting the market, and new ways to market your home. Jane specializes in the North Shore communities of Wilmette, Winnetka and the surrounding North Shore communities.
- Education, Designations and Affiliations
- Bachelor Degree from Iowa State University
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Club
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Club
- Zillow 5 Star Agent
- Real Estate Negotiating Expert (RENE)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- North Shore Barrington Association of Realtors (NSBAR)
- Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Jane lived in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood prior to moving to the North Shore where she has been a resident of Wilmette for the past 17 years. She and her husband have enjoyed raising their sons (ages 17 and 19) in Wilmette. Jane loves to taking her dog on long walks, spending time with her friends and family and enjoying all the North Shore has to offer.