About Lydia DeLeo
Lydia DeLeo offers her clients 25 years of marketing experience, a passion for the communities she represents, and a commitment to turn your dreams into a reality. Her customers are her most valuable asset, and each marketing plan she develops is designed around what matters most to you.
Her sales and marketing skills were honed at Fidelity Investments, one of the world’s premier financial services firms, where she enjoyed a 14-year career. Helping individuals realize their financial objectives provided her with a natural springboard to real estate, and a renewed love of the community she resides in.
Lydia’s goal is to deliver an outstanding client experience. From the first meeting to our last, your goals and objective will drive every decision. She believes that an informed real estate client will make the best decisions, and by having the best resources in the industry, she is able to provide you with the information and assistance you need in order to achieve your real estate goals.
As an active member of her North Shore community with children matriculating through the New Trier school system, she has firsthand knowledge of the local neighborhoods and amenities unique to each. Personable, savvy, tenacious and professional are all terms used interchangeably when clients describe Lydia and have ultimately led to her success both past and present!
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from the University of Texas, Austin
- Fidelity Investments Institutional Services- 14 Years
- NASD Registered representative, Series 7, 63 & 24
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Short Sales & Foreclosures (SFR)
- Completed all 5 components of the Certified Financial Planning (CFP)
- Cartus Relocation Specialist
- Zillow 5 Star Agent
- Real Estate Negotiating Expert (RENE)
- North Shore Barrington Association of Realtors (NSBAR)
- Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Community Involvement and Interests:
- Served as Co-Chair for UCCRFAB Annual Fund-Raising Committee
- Served as Chair of McKenzie School Chess Club
- Member of USTA Tennis Association
- Member of APTA (American Paddle Tennis Association)